QuickBooks is an amazing software that helps you to perform the financial tasks related to your business. Accounting and bookkeeping have become super easy to maintain after the introduction of QuickBooks. With thousands of positive reviews, QuickBooks has gained the trust of numerous professionals as this application has become more protected and secure. But being a software, QuickBooks also experiences some technical errors and glitches. Well, Intuit developed ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ to recognize the QuickBooks with .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ and repairing them simultaneously.
This article contains all about how to download and install “Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool” and use it efficiently.
Specifications Required to Install Diagnostic Tool for Quickbooks
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package
What Errors can QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Fix?
- Error 1935
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- QB Error Code 1402
- QuickBooks Error 1904
- Damaged Microsoft.NET Framework
- QuickBooks has stopped working error
- QuickBooks unrecoverable errors.
Errors faced during QBs Installation
- Damage to the MSXML.
- Freezing of QuickBooks
- QBs stop functioning.
- Windows displayed error message – .NET Framework error
- Errors of C++ programming pop up on the screen.
- The keyboard and mouse don’t function appropriately.
Important Points to Remember While Using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Close all the programs before you start running this tool.
- This tool can scan and repair errors automatically.
- You might be prompted to reactivate the QBs desktop after running the tool.
- Sometimes, the screen states “No Errors were Detected” but it indicates that the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool couldn’t recognize the error.
Download and Install Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks
- Download QuickBooks from Intuit’s authentic site.
- Save your downloaded file.
- Locate the ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe’ file.
- Close down the running apps in the background..
- Click twice on ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file’ to run it.
- Follow the prompts on the screen and “Agree” to the Terms and conditions.
- Restart your PC in order to conclude the process of installation.
- This is the easy process of Quickbooks install diagnostic tool exe download.
Fix Installation Errors through Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Read till the end to know about how you can fix installation errors with this repairing tool.
- Diagnose Connection Tab: You can analyze the system using this tab to repair the error. You can also make the data of the company file accessible from the system for both Multi-user mode or single-user mode.
- Firewall Status: Instruction about the Firewall can be and inside this tab.
- Test your Connectivity: You can check the connectivity of your system using this tab. Just tap on this tap to check the connectivity status.
If you have a proper network connectivity setup then only you should use a Linux system. Just click and change the hosting server check’s dialogue box.
Fixing QuickBooks Installation Problems with QBs Diagnostic Tool
Using Selective Start-Up Mode to Reinstall the QBs.
- Open the ‘Run’ box.
- Type ‘MSConfig.’
- Hit ‘OK.’
- Choose the option ‘Selective startup’ inside the ‘General’ tab.
- Select ‘Load system services.’
- Click on ‘Services.’
- Tap on the option of ‘Hide all Microsoft services’.
- Tick the ‘Hide all MS services’ in the checkbox.
- Tick the Services list and also choose ‘Window Installer’.
- Restart ‘System configuration.’
- Restart the PC.
- Then reinstall QuickBooks via a clean installation process.
Also Read: Best Softwares to Use If You’re in the Barndominium Business
Download and run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The downloading process is already mentioned above now check out the steps to run the tool.
Save the downloaded ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool file.’
- Close all apps running in the background.
- Run the tool.
- Then restart the PC after the process is finished.
- Performing Windows Update
- Buy a Windows CD package.
- Then install the windows current version.
- After that update the system and restart the system.
- Now, open the company file and resume your business-related work.
- Repeat the clean installation of QBs one more time, if the error persists.
After the installation process, make sure to keep it in the normal configuration. These are the steps:
- Open the ‘Run’ Box.
- Type ‘MSConfig.’’
- Hit OK
- Inside the ‘General’ tab, reach out to the ‘Normal Startup’.
- Hit OK.
Find the screen of ‘System configuration’ and tap on ‘Restart’.
More To Read: Install & Setup
This article helps you to use QuickBooks Desktop Install diagnostic tool effortlessly. Hopefully, all the relevant information is related to the topic is explained here. Just forget the old time-consuming tools and install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
If you want more help then feel free to dial QuickBooks Customer Support toll-free number to get more assistance, the experts are available 24×7 to resolve your query.