If you are an entrepreneur then it is impossible for you that you have not heard the term ‘QuickBooks’. Intuit has developed QuickBooks especially for small and medium-sized businesses but its features are so incredible that many well established companies are also trusting this software for their organizations. QuickBooks software has numerous editions and entrepreneurs can select any of the editions appropriate for their work to save time and patience. Its user-friendly interface helps users to maintain accounting and bookkeeping with minimum eros and maximum productivity.
The great news is that the Quickbooks is available for Mac users also. Yes, you heard it right. Quickbooks Enterprise for Mac is a built software especially for Mac users.
But sometimes users find difficulties in the downloading and installation process. But do not worry, we are here to help you with that only! We have come up with one single article containing everything about Quickbooks enterprise desktop for Mac. So, buckle up!
What is QuickBooks on Mac?
The software company Intuit has developed the three QuickBooks Mac editions to help users with Mac. They are- Quickbooks Pro, Quickbooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Premier.
Features Available for Mac Users
- Notifications on correct time.
- Automatically Contacts Sync
- Access to finances, sales and taxes of the company.
- Easy Prints.
- Access to the information of customers and vendors.
- You can enable multiple invoices to expand your business.
- You can make easy purchase orders.
- Emails sent to customers and vendors can be tracked.
- Improved customization
- Easy navigation in Quickbooks enterprise 2015 for Mac.
- Users can customize, layouts, widgets and date range.
- Password-protected files.
- A modified process for checks that have been bounced.
- Tracking sales and income.
- MacOS 10.14 (Mohave) which should be supported by macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- 2GB Ram but 4GB Ram is better.
- Multi-User Server.
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Intel Processor.
- Registration of the Product.
- Macintosh compatible printer.
- Print checks.
- Prepare product and license number.
- If you have hard copy/CD then scratch off the label on the packaging of the product.
Download and Install Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop for Mac
Follow these steps to carry out the process of Quickbooks enterprise for Mac download.
- Download the QBs software from Intuit site. Skip this part if you have a hard copy.
- Go to the QBs support website and pick the Mac version.
- Clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
- After downloading QBs, go to the downloaded file’s location.
- Click the QB executable file twice to initiate the extraction process.
- After it, tap on the option of Yes to All then tap on the Next To Start the Installation tab.
- Click on the Next when software License Agreement c window will appear on the screen.
- Fill in proper License and the product number and click on the Next option.
- Then you will be asked for the type of installation. You will see two options:
- EXPRESS: – Existing QBs users have to choose this option. It will replace the old QBs data with the new one.
- CUSTOM AND NETWORK: – Users having Multiple versions of QBs have to choose this option in order to enable the user to share data with the similar network.
- After these steps, A dialogue box will come up asking where you will be using QB, skip this option if you have chosen Express Option.
- I’ll be using QuickBooks on this Computer: When the user is not going to store the company file on the Mac in which you are running Quickbooks
- I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer, and I’ll be storing company files here: If you are storing the company file on the computer where Quickbooks enterprise for mac is installed.
- I will not utilize QuickBooks on this Mac, I’ll be storing our business file here: If the user is using it as a File server.
- After that tap on the Next option to resume the installation.
- After the installation process, Restart your Mac and activate the QBs Enterprise desktop.
Multi-user in the Mac Version of QuickBooks: How to Set up?
If you want to access QB in multi-users mode, then follow these steps:
- Launch QBs software.
- Tap on the Multi-user folder
- Shift the QBs Server icon to the Application folder
- Tap on the option Authenticate and fill the Username and Passwords.
- Hit OK.
- Go to the QBs icon and open your Company file.
- Reach out to the File option and pick the Enable Multi-user mode.
Limitations of QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop for Mac
There are some limitations that you may face while using Qbs in Mac. They are:
- You cannot access data through mobile phones.
- Limited technical assistance.
- Only 3 user licenses.
More To Read: PeachTree To QuickBooks
We have explained all the steps through which you can install and download Quickbooks enterprise solutions for Mac. Now, you know the minimum requirements and points to keep in mind while downloading Quickbooks enterprise for mac. If you liked this informative post then you can visit our website where we have a great collection of such articles on our website. If you have more doubts about Quickbooks enterprise for Mac then feel free to contact QuickBooks Customer Support for further assistance.